Evilot Brings Anti-hero Puzzle Defense to iPad
Chilean game developer Syrenaica today announced the launch of its first title, a game called Evilot. Combining the best elements of two popular genres, Evilot is a puzzle defense game where players command the forces of Count Dolfus, a retired evil mastermind whose brooding Golden Years are being disturbed by an army of do-gooders bent on conquering his castle (and stealing all his loot).
Funded partially through Kickstarter, the title’s orchestral score sets a mood suitable for a Transylvanian invasion. A free demo version is available in the App Store along with the full version for $0.99.
- Unique puzzle defense mechanics and level-up system
- Challenging, fast-paced gameplay
- 50 levels across 5 diverse territories
- 15 playable defender units and 5 special summons
- Original orchestral soundtrack specially composed for Evilot
Filed: Featured • Free Apps • Games • iPad • iPadmodo • New Apps