BeatShare for iOS released from Austonia LLC
Chicago Illinois – The BeatShare application just released by Austonia for iPhone and iPod touch quickly lets users easily select and share music details with those around them. Listeners can see what is playing and coming up at an event or party quickly and easily with no required network configuration. The application is free to try which allows unlimited listening use and a trial number of sharing uses.
BeatShare is a unique application that allows you to select and share your music with nearby listeners. Great for parties and events where you use your iPhone/iPod to play music. A key feature of BeatShare is that it requires no sharing of your home network password and utilizing the built-in Bluetooth capability of iPhone/iPod touch devices.
Sharing with BeatShare is easy:
* Simply select what music you want to share and hit play
* Broadcast a welcome message when users connect
* No configuration or no need to give out your network password as BeatShare uses built-in Bluetooth
Listening with BeatShare allows users to:
* See the song art and information for current playing song
* See a list of upcoming songs
* Email anyone a copy of the current playing song
BeatShare is a free download in the Apple App Store with a pro version upgrade available within the application:
* BeatShare Pro allows unlimited sharing of music
* BeatShare Pro also allows listeners to refresh, share via email, and disables all iAds
Additional enhancements of BeatShare are planned which will include additional features such as voting on upcoming songs to change the order they play in and allowing listeners to upload their own songs for playback.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.1 or later
* 0.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
BeatShare 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
Austonia LLC is a Chicago, Illinois based company that provides broad IT consulting and software development services. Copyright (C) 2010 Austonia LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases