CruxCase, established by cutting-edge designers of innovative iPad cases, is pleased to announce the new CruxENCORE campaign now live on Kickstarter. The CruxENCORE is a versatile rotating protective keyboard case for the iPad Air, transforming it into a compact and powerful laptop.
Built with the look of a MacBook Pro and the weight and feel of a MacBook Air, the CruxENCORE features Bluetooth connectivity as well as a raised, full-sized QWERTY keyboard. With its exclusive hinge technology, the CruxENCORE allows the keyboard to rotate 360 degrees for multiple positions: typing, movie watching, and portability. At an ultra-slim 2.0 cm, it is one of the thinnest keyboards ever developed for the iPad Air.
Engineered with anodized aluminum, CruxENCORE weighs in at a travel-friendly 1.45lbs. Additionally, foam padding allows the iPad Air to stay in place and prevents scratches. The case comes with a built-in 360 mAH battery to power Bluetooth connectivity and will only need to recharge once a month depending on usage.
- 2.0 cm thin keyboard base
- Smooth anodized aluminum coat matching the iPad Air exterior
- Full-sized raised above the plane island-style keys with special function keys on top
- Foam padding to hold iPad in place and prevent scratches
- The patented hinge provides 360 degrees of rotation
- One-time easy Bluetooth setup
- The multitude of positions for portability, typing, and movie watching
- Switches iPad on/off when the keyboard is opened and closed.