Jasper’s Rocket – a fun cat piloted, physics based rocket game launches
Melbourne, Australia – Riada is excited to launch the beautiful Jasper’s Rocket, a new game for iOS and tvOS featuring Jasper the cat.
This cat’s got problems.
Marooned on a moon where the currency is bananas, Jasper’s rocket wasn’t designed for paws and is horribly fuel inefficient. Luckily, a chain of service stations operated by monkeys accepts bananas for fuel. But just how far can Jasper get on such an alien moon orbiting a gas giant in a remote binary system, while avoiding prowling flying saucers?
* Procedurally generated terrain
* 120 progressively challenging goals
* Fluid, physics based flying in either direction
* Dreamy zen gameplay, visuals and original sound track
* Dynamic lighting from multiple suns, a gas giant and shooting stars
* Game Center integration with high score and best distance leaderboards
* Ever changing weather conditions including thunderstorms, snow and rainbows
* Beautiful nighttime flying with twinkling stars and glowing, gently swaying alien plants
* Includes one plucky black cat, monkeys, flying saucers and timid droids in need of a lift
Jasper’s Rocket is exclusive to iOS and tvOS, and is a Universal Purchase. Written entirely in Swift with SpriteKit, Jasper’s Rocket takes advantage of Game Center, and iCloud for sharing level state across devices. On Apple TV Jasper’s Rocket makes full use of game controllers while also feeling natural and intuitive with the Siri Remote (unless you have paws). The iOS version has a gorgeous sticker pack included.
* Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 9.0 or later, or tvOS 9.0 or later
* Siri Remote or game controller on Apple TV
Pricing and Availability:
Jasper’s Rocket 1.0 is $1.99 (USD) available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Founded in 1995, Riada embraces a philosophy that software should be excellent, fun and easy to use. This commitment has ensured Riada products have been used on some of the most recognizable sites on the net. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Riada International Pty. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Apple TV, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases