LinkWords – A new word search game with a difference
Glasgow, United Kingdom – IcySpark, the creative minds behind Guess that Emoji and Create a Scene, today is thrilled to announce the release of LinkWords 1.01, their new free word search game for iOS and Android devices. LinkWords is a fun yet challenging word search game that will test and train your brain. All words on each level are linked together by a common theme. Swipe your finger across each letter: Up, down, left, right or diagonally to form the correct word. Starts off easy but gets more challenging as you progress through the six hundred themed levels. Puzzles range from 2×2 grids up to 8×8 grids of sixty four letters. Can you get to the end?
* Create and share your own unique levels online with friends and family
* Earn bonus coins by completing our daily challenges
* Various hints are available including: Reveal letter, reveal word, reveal link and reveal all letters
* Ask for help via Facebook, Twitter and email if you get stuck
* Earn 10x bonus coins for completing every tenth level
* Customise LinkWords to look and sound the way you want it
Customize LinkWords to look and sound the way you want it with sixty un-lockable items, including new color schemes, musical instruments and background effects.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 30.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
LinkWords 1.01 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. There are also versions available on Google Play and Amazon. For more information, please contact Dean Hodge.
Located in Glasgow, United Kingdom, IcySpark was founded in 2012 by Dean Hodge. Our aim is to create unique and interesting games and apps. All Material and Software (C) 2016 IcySpark / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases