Box And Birdie for iOS on Sale – Classic Puzzle Game based on Sokoban
Ahmedabad, India – Independent developer, Uttam Bhakhar today is proud to announce a sale on Box And Birdie 1.5, his classic puzzle game developed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Box and birdie just turned free to play from today for limited time. Box and Birdie is simple puzzle game based on concept of classic sokoban. It is a logical game and task is to push scattered boxes to the marked spots.
* Move the boxes to the marked spots
* The boxes can only be pushed
* It is only possible to move one box at a time
Concept of Sokoban:
Sokoban is a type of transport puzzle, in which the player pushes boxes or crates around in a warehouse, trying to get them to storage locations. Sokoban was created in 1981. “Sokoban” (in Japanese terms) means a “warehouse man”. Because of the simplicity and sophisticated elegance of the rules and the challenging complexity of the “original” problems, Sokoban quickly became an all-time classic. It is easy to learn hard to master with simple rules like push one stone at a time to goal squares and push actions should be minimised.
Why Box And Birdie?
For the love of classic sokoban, We tried to find user friendly version of it on iOS AppStore but could not find one. So we decided to develop Box and birdie which uses larger screens of latest iOS devices to give clean and user friendly experience to sokoban lovers out there. At the time of writing this, Box And Birdie is already available on iOS App Store worldwide.
Key Features of Box And Birdie:
* Carefully designed 204 Levels with increasing difficulties which are suitable for all puzzle lovers
* Very clean and user friendly user interface
* Automated hint system
* Undo button that undo any wrong step taken by user
* Reset button that reset level
* Carefully designed scoring mechanism that decides score for a completed level based on steps and time taken to complete level relative to minimum steps required
* Social media integration where user can share achievements
* Invite options where user can invite friends to play the game and compete
* Game Center integration for global leaderboards and achievements management
“This logic game is a new twist on a classic – push scattered boxes to their marked spots, but be warned – you can only move one at a time.” – Digital Trends. “This logic game has you using the bird to push the boxes into their desired locations.”
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* Average User Rating: 4.5 out of 5
* Universal Application
* 46.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, Box And Birdie 1.5 is Free (with in-app purchases) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. For more information, please contact Uttam Bhakhar.
Uttam Bhakhar is a one man indie game developer from Ahmedabad, India who develops games for iOS, Android, PC and Mac. After 2 years of hobby/after-work game development, Uttam Bhakhar released his first commercial mobile game called Box And Birdie in 2015, which got good downloads in Apple’s App Store. After this unexpected success Uttam quit his job as Software Engineer in 2015 to live his dream: bringing his own game ideas to life. Today Uttam works side by side with freelancers from all over the world to finish next game of Box And birdie series. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Uttam Bhakhar. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases