Newly Launched Push Cardz App Moots the Use of Physical Business Cards
Brisbane, Australia – Claymore Thistle Pty Ltd today is proud to announce the release of Push Cardz 1.0.8 for iOS and Android, an update to their popular mobile application that allows users to exchange business cards digitally. Push Cardz is a unique concept where the need to carry physical business cards is rendered unnecessary. It allows anyone to create and save multiple styles of cards within the app, enabling them to choose the kind of contact details – business or personal – they want to share, and then share that data an unlimited number of times with other users of the app.
The app offers users the freedom of going to meetings without having to carry physical business cards. And when used widely, it will also help people share their details and keep their contacts up to date in their personal lives too. It is also preserving paper and is therefore an environmentally sustainable option for the future. Version 1.0.8 fixes the contact settings.
“Often we go to business meetings, or conferences, and realize that we have exhausted our supply of business cards,” explained Leona Lees, owner of Brisbane based Claymore Thistle Pty Ltd. “In the short time that we get to network, it is not always possible to exchange phone numbers with everyone we would like to. This is where the Push Cardz App comes in to play.”
* No need to carry physical business cards. Users can access them on their phones anytime, anywhere
* Multiple cards can be created, stored and shared, allowing you to choose which card you share each time
* Simple Push to update the contact details across your Push Cardz network
* It is absolutely free of cost
* With a simple Tap, users can share their cards with other Push Cardz App users
* Personal Contacts Manager directly saves a card to users’ contacts, alternatively, users can connect to other users on social media directly through Push Cardz
* Freedom to customize the card to make it look more aesthetic / professional
* Set follow up reminder while receiving a contact, add a note to a card received and find geo stamps and time stamps for incoming business cards for easy recollection
* Fishbowl connect – users can harvest marketing data and win more by dropping their business card in the fishbowl placed at participating venues
Push Cardz App is swift and easy to navigate. But this is not all. Push Cardz comes with a unique benefit over traditional business cards. The app automatically updates any change in contact details within the app when swapped with other users, providing business continuity at all times.
Leona elaborates to explain the unique contact update feature in Push Cardz App. “One of the most amazing benefits of using the Push Cardz App is that you can update your contact details in your (in-app) card and all the people that have your card will automatically have your updated contact. This means that no matter where you go, your contacts will always be live!”
* iOS 9.3 or later and Android 4.4 and up
* Compatible with iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
* iOS – 22.8 MB and Android – 2.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Push Cardz 1.0.8 is currently available for free, for both iOS and Android through the App Store and Google Play in the Business category.
Push Cardz app is developed and managed by the Australia-based company Claymore Thistle Pty Ltd. Founded by Leona Lees, the company aims to develop innovative solutions that solve real world problems. The company now focuses on expanding its reach to global markets by leveraging technology. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Claymore Thistle Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases