Xotica Dating App features Video and Text Chat and Proximity Alerts
Toronto, Canada – People looking to meet new friends, enjoy casual get togethers, or find their one true soul mate, whether they’re located across the city or on the other side of the world, can now head to the App Store and download the unique new dating app Xotica. Developed by Baaanet IT Inc., and available at no-cost, Xotica sets itself apart from conventional dating apps in the several key ways:
* Users can launch text or high quality video chat sessions based on their preferences and comfort level in meeting new people.
* The app features an innovative real-time proximity notification system for spontaneous meet-ups. This feature can be toggled off by users who don’t to be discovered, and a user’s specific location is never revealed. Users can also set the proximity distance (e.g. 2 miles, 10 miles, etc.).
* Users can create a customized a personal profile that includes whether they’re looking for a friendly connection, casual encounter or serious relationship (including options for gay, lesbian or couples). They can also modify their profile as desired.
* Users can send and receive “Winks” as a way of saying hello (users who accept “Winks” become “Friends” with the sender).
Just as impressively, users must verify their identity with a phone number instead of an email address, and they must also have their profile photo verified by Xotica staff before being published. These security features are in place to avoid fake users, which is a major problem with other dating apps. Users who come across objectionable content can hit the ‘ban’ button, or ask Xotica staff to investigate.
In addition, Xotica’s user interface is elegant, clutter-free and easy-to-navigate, and the color-coded profiles are a nice touch that makes browsing through possible friends and matches simple.
“Meeting new people for fun or something more serious is time consuming and difficult, and for people who live in small cities or are always on-the-go, it’s almost impossible to build new relationships outside of work or school,” commented B. Mathews of Baaanet IT Inc. “And that’s where Xotica changes the game. Users can find friends and dates simply by launching the app whenever they have the time. And unlike other dating apps, we make sure there are no fake users and phony pictures. We’re all about helping real people find joy and happiness like never before!”
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 49.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Xotica 1.0.7 is Free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Social Networking category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play. There are no in-app purchases.
Founded in 2012, Baaanet IT is a proud Candian firm with the vision to be the information technology partner of choice; helping their clients to grow their businesses by consistently delivering value, innovation, dedication, and results. Servicing clients across the world in countries including the USA, Canada, and India, the ability to operate and support users on a global scale is made possible by their 24/7/365 staffed service desk operation based out of Toronto, Ontario. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Baaanet IT Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases