Elements+ Unlocks Hidden Functions in Photoshop Elements
Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation – Independent author, Andrei Doubrovski today is pleased to announce the release of Elements+ 9.0, his new enhancement patch for Adobe Photoshop Elements. Elements+ is a handy add-on that unlocks the undocumented advanced functions in Photoshop Elements+featured in the latest versions of Photoshop.
The product includes hundreds of tools: missing adjustments, smart filters, vector masks, and many more advanced tools normally hidden under the hood. The unleashed features can be explored and used in many ways: from PSE menu, Effects panel, or from Mac OS Doc.
“As most people probably know, Photoshop Elements+has not inherited all the essential features of the full Photoshop,” said Andrei Doubrovski, developer of Elements+. “The available functions are quite sufficient for a beginner. However the limitations grow more and more frustrating as you advance. For example, why on earth we are not allowed to look into layer group or use justify text alignment mode? Fortunately, not all the missing features have been completely removed. Most of those are just stay hidden.”
All versions of Adobe Photoshop Elements+are supported, however the feature sets in each version may vary.
* 9 main feature categories: Color and Tone, Selections, Layers, Styles, Masks, Smart Filters, Paths, Text, Scripts
* Script catalog includes 100 additional utilities for miscellaneous tasks
New Features in Elements+ v.9:
* Ability to re-edit Curves, Color Balance, and other unlocked adjustments
* Ability to re-edit Camera RAW photos in ACR converter
* Customizable PSE keyboard shortcuts
* Customizable PSE menus
* Pen and other advanced vector tools
* Auto-recovery after PSE crashes
* Script Events Manager
* Multilingual interface (8 languages)
* Documentation in English, German, and Russian
* Mac OS X Version 10.4.11 Tiger or later
* Adobe Photoshop Elements
Pricing and Availability:
Elements+ 9.0 is $12.00 (USD) to download. Distribution kits are also available for all the previous versions of Adobe Photoshop Elements.
Located in historic Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation, longtime imaging consultant Andrei Doubrovski has retouched and manipulated photos for customers from all over the world. As an Adobe certified expert in Photoshop, Andrei has composed many leading video tutorials on Photoshop and Photoshop Elements. All Material and Software (C) 2003-20016 Andrei Doubrovski / All Rights Reserved. Photoshop, and Photoshop Elements are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Inc.
Filed: Press Releases