Gravity Lab! – A Gravity-Based Physics Puzzler for iPhone and iPad
The folks at MobileSnap are excited to announce the release of their free game Gravity Lab! for iPhone and iPad. Easy to play, yet challenging to master, Gravity lab! is a fun, simple, gravity-based physics puzzler. Gravity Lab! is MobileSnap’s first game originally released in 2011. With this new massive update, we’ve more than doubled the original content.
- 200+ levels including new challenge levels
- Bonus mini-game
- Realistic physics
- Store for Customizing Steve the Robot
- GameCenter support with Leaderboards and Achievements
- Optimized for latest devices
New in this version:
- Lab 4: Introducing cannons, rockets, and breakable pipes
- 90 Challenge levels: Two new star types add all new challenges to revamped old levels
- 5 New levels in first 3 labs
- New Bonus lab: Featuring “Robot Blast” mini-game with new game mechanics such as magnets and cube dispensers. Includes its own leaderboards.
- Store: Earn coins while playing to buy costumes to change your look and increase lives for “Robot Blast”
- Screen Capture: Pause the game at any time to capture in-motion screenshots. Pan and Zoom camera for awesome angles. Share your greatness via Twitter or Facebook.
Gravity Lab! is available now at the App Store as a free download.
Filed: Featured • Free Apps • Games • iPad • iPadmodo • iPhone • New Apps • Updates