Wine Discovery App Wine4.Me Takes Guesswork Out of Buying Great Wine
Houston, Texas – VineSleuth today introduced Wine4.Me, a mobile wine discovery app that makes selecting and buying a delicious bottle of wine a breeze … every time. Wine4.Me does this by analyzing characteristics of the user’s current favorite wines to create a unique taste profile, which is then used to provide a personalized ranking of all of the wines in the app’s database. Users can then filter their results by grape type, color, food pairing, and more. As the user rates wines they try, the app learns from these ratings to be more precise with their taste profile and in turn with rankings.
“It can be a huge challenge for casual wine drinkers to find a wine they are sure to like– they don’t know whose palates and opinions to trust,” said Amy Gross, Founder of VineSleuth. “With Wine4.Me, we’ve removed the uncertainty by offering truly personalized wine rankings based on the individual’s taste profile. We know they’ll love these wines because they’re based on what they already like.”
Each wine in Wine4.Me’s extensive database is objectively analyzed by expert wine evaluators based on dozens of unique characteristics (not perceived quality) and each evaluator is able to repeat these results with an industry leading 90 percent or higher.
This data is intricately indexed by patent-pending technology and passed through the company’s proprietary algorithm that compares the profile of each wine to the user’s taste profile to offer personalized wine rankings.
Wine4.Me’s wine selections are widely available at many grocery stores and wine outlets such as Wegmans, Safeway, Albertsons, Kroger, H-E-B, Ralphs, Spec’s, ABC, BevMo, Total Wine and Wine.com, as well as many popular restaurants across the United States.
* Mobile Wine Discovery: The only app that combines wine experts, patent-pending technology and a proprietary algorithm to offer personalized wine rankings
* Wine Evaluators: Each wine is objectively analyzed one by one by wine evaluators and intricately indexed based on dozens of unique characteristics.
* It’s in the Data: Wine4.Me uses a proprietary algorithm to compare each wine’s characteristics with the individual’s taste profile and offer suggestions based on data, not perceived quality, ensuring a higher rate of enjoyment.
* Local Access: Wine4.Me’s wine selections are widely available at many grocery stores and wine outlets such as Wegmans, Safeway, Albertsons, Kroger, H-E-B, Ralphs, Spec’s, ABC, BevMo and Total Wine.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 9.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Wine4.Me 1.1 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Food & Drink category.
The mission of Wine4.Me is to make discovering great wines easier for everyone. Wine4.Me is the only mobile wine discovery app that offers personalized wine rankings based on the individual’s taste profile. Wine4.Me’s expert wine evaluators objectively analyze each wine based on dozens of unique characteristics (not perceived quality) and each evaluator is able to repeat these results with an industry leading 90 percent or higher. Wine4.Me’s wine selections are widely available at many grocery stores and wine superstores. Wine4.Me is powered by VineSleuth. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Wine4.Me. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases