Cardasee: Modern Quick Notes 1.01 released for iPhone
Thessaloniki, Greece – Independent developer, Konstadinos Karayannis today is proud to announce the release of Cardasee 1.01, a modern reimagining of the classic sticky note for your iPhone. With Cardasee you can make notes on cards using a modern, gesture-driven interface that will feel fresh, but intuitive and fun. Think of your notes as a deck of cards instead of endless lists. Peacefully flick through them with gestures and enjoy the smooth animations of Cardasee.
The supported note types are:
* Short Text: Make lists of short notes like things you need to do in a day or your shopping list.
* Images: Take pictures of things you want to remember.
* Maps: Make a note of a place. You can mark where you last parked your car, or places you have visited, or just mark your location and share it with a friend.
* Search all your notes to find what you are looking for
* Delightful Animations
* Modern, gesture-driven interface
* Write on the back of the cards
* Import text from other apps with special URLs
* Customize the color of each deck of cards – Additional colors are available via in-app purchase (*)
* Multiple decks of cards so you can organize your cards (*)
* Share to social networks and other apps (*), including Instagram
* Free to try, only a single in-app purchase to unlock all features forever
(*) The Premium Features Package that is unlocked by the in-app purchase includes:
* More colors to choose from
* More sharing options
* Unlimited number of decks to organize your cards
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 5.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Cardasee 1.01 was made with love by Konstadinos Karayannis, located in the beautiful south of Europe. It is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. A single in-app purchase to unlock all features forever.
Konstadinos Karayannis is an independent developer based in Thessaloniki, Greece. Konstadinos has been working as a programmer since 2009 and for the foreseeable future decided to continue his career making iOS apps. He has just finished his first app and already planning the next updates for it and thinking about the next project. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2009-2014 Konstadinos Karayannis. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases