Make Any Photo Talk Back With Talking Face App From Selectsoft
San Mateo, California – Quickly turn any photo into a hilarious talking video with Talking Face, the new animated app for iPhone from California-based developer Selectsoft. The app makes it easy to transform selfies, snapshots and more into sharable, realistic videos. Users can talk or text to the app to make any photo talk back in a silly voice, or choose from preset phrases and jokes. Featuring easy share options via Vine, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube, plus two recording modes, Talking Face makes it simple to put words into the mouths of selfies, family, friends, pets, or even celebrities.
It’s fast to get started with the app – users take or pick a photo, find the face in the picture, then start recording. Unlike other talking pet and animated booth apps, Talking Face features two different easy-to-use modes, copycat mode and robot text. In copycat mode, users simply say anything they want and the photo will instantly animate and repeat the phrase in a silly voice. In text and talk robot mode, users can access the robust text/talk feature to enter text and hear the picture talk back in a funny robotic voice. The app also includes the option to unlock preset phrase packs including Funny Essentials, Funny Sarcasm, Silly Jokes and the Wisdom of Mark Twain. Once users pick what phrases to use, they can speed up or slow down the playback, and change pitch for maximum hilarity. The videos are easy to share, and can be used as e-cards, turned into viral videos, used as music videos and more.
About Talking Face:
Share silly, realistic Talking Face photos with your friends and family! Put words into the mouths of selfies, family, friends, pets – even celebrities! Just speak and your Talking Face photo will instantly animate and repeat. Take hilarious selfies or hunt through your albums for favorite photos of family and friends to share. Record your best quotes and share your videos via Facebook, YouTube, Vine, Instagram and more. Switch to robot mode by typing text or use funny preset phrases for even more ridiculous fun! Have your friends send Talking Faces back and see what your friends are doing and saying.
* Fast and easy – take or pick a photo, find the face, then record and share your video
* Versatile framing – zoom and pan for the perfect Talking Face
* Copycat mode – hear the photo repeat anything you say in a silly voice
* Robot voice – enter any text you want and hear your photo talk back in a funny robotic voice
* Speed up and slow down playback speed, and change pitch
* Make e-cards, viral videos, songs – the possibilities are endless
* Put words into the mouths of friends, family, pets, selfies, celebrities, babies – even objects
* No internet needed to make the animation
* Save and share via Facebook, YouTube, Vine, Instagram, email and more
* Small file size and high quality video are perfect for sharing! No watermarks
* Cool upgrades such as Angry Face animation and silly jokes
* Autosave Talking Face photos to play and edit later
* Save your own preset phrases or get additional speech packs including Funny Essentials, Funny Sarcasm, Silly Jokes and the Wisdom of Mark Twain
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 43.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Talking Face 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Selectsoft is a leading developer of family-friendly games and apps, creating best-selling games for iOS, consoles, Android, Mac and PC. It’s also one of the largest independent publishers of PC and Mac software, featuring licensed content from Broderbund, Disney, The Learning Company and many more. For almost 20 years, Selectsoft has been dedicated to providing affordable, fun entertainment for the whole family. Copyright (C) 1992-2014 Selectsoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases