Flashback Goes 2.0 with iOS 7 Redesign and Streamlined User Experience
San Francisco, California – Creating a personalized video montage of priceless moments is now just a few taps away! Bramber Inc. has announced the release of Flashback Version 2.0.1, which founders Amber and Brad Taylor describe as “the biggest release yet.” The re-imagined app offers much more than a fresh coat of paint – it features a sleek and polished interface, seamless social media sharing, and many brand new features amounting to a major overhaul.
Flashback was designed to allow users to take photos and record video simultaneously. This revolutionary camcorder app provides a rich behind-the-scenes perspective of every still moment by recording up to five seconds of video prior to snapping the photo. These candid moments – both still images and video- can be compiled and personalized into memorable and shareable montages. Users can add up to 50 video clips to create a Flashback montage, along with transitions, filters, and music.
Not only is Flashback sporting a new iOS 7 inspired interface, the update also adds a highly requested feature – the ability to import photos from the iPhone and use them in Flashback montages. We have just made a big leap forward with the update to version 2.0,” says Brad Taylor. “Flashback 2.0 comes with a even more extensive feature suite that will make a trip down memory lane powerfully nostalgic,” adds Amber Taylor.
Flashback 2.0 goes beyond the regular point-and-shoot photography, to provide users with greater control over their captures. With a host of amazing editing, montage creating, and sharing capabilities users can now explore new horizons of creativity. The app’s editing features have expanded – in addition to the option to edit individual photos and film clips, it allows the addition of chic post-capture filters and visual effects to individual videos or montages.
A significant enhancement among several others is the much-awaited integrated social sharing which makes it easy for users to share Flashbacks across their social media profiles on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr, Instagram, and via email, all at once. With the all-new Flashback creation screen, users have a greater degree of flexibility and choice in crafting memories – an entire filmstrip can be added and clips can be re-ordered with a few clicks.
Flashback offers an innovative way to unleash the creative genius in every person, capture the essence of priceless moments, and craft personalized memories.
New Features in Version 2.0:
* New user interface to match the sleek look of iOS 7
* Option to import photos from the iPhone
* Ability to include still images in the Flashback
* Easier to export images and video at one time
* Option to add filters to individual clips or the Flashback
* Multi-share ability with Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr, Instagram, Email, and iPhone all at once
* A new media screen for housing all media
* Easier to use Flashback creation screen – with one click, users can add a filmstrip or re-order clips
* Take photos while Flashback simultaneously records 5 seconds of preceding video per photo
* Capture high resolution photos and multiple video qualities including HD
* Create and organize multiple albums
* Add up to 50 video clips to the Flashback
* Add transitions and music to the Flashback
* Edit individual photos and film clips
* Share the Flashback via Facebook, YouTube, and email
* Share photos via Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and email
* English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese and Spanish
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Optimized for iPhone 5
* 46.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Flashback Take Photos, Capture Video, Create Movie Montage 2.0.1 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Bramber Inc., based in San Francisco, was co-founded in 2012 by Brad and Amber Taylor. Recently married, when they received their wedding video in the mail the magic and memories of their wedding day came flooding back; however, one point in the video caught them by surprise. While the photographer was shooting the wedding party’s photos, the videographer left his camera running. What was captured was a spontaneous, real-life montage of one of their favorite parts of the day. Something no single photo or photo album could ever do. These short candid moments that were captured created a flashback of one of the greatest moments in their life. They committed then to the creation of an app that would allow users to simultaneously take photos and shoot video. After months of hard work, Brad and Amber are proud to see their vision come to life, an app they love and use almost everyday, but most importantly, an app they created together. Copyright (C) 2014 Bramber Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases