Savesm App lets you submit your Best Offer for any product or service
Atlanta, Georgia – Kilaan LLC is pleased to announce Savesm 1.0 [save-some] for iPhone. The app enables retail customers to request a deal you want and save at any local business location. Why wait for a sale or promotion or holidays . . . or collecting coupons, when you can submit your best offer for any product or service? It works at retail stores, hotels, repair businesses, car dealerships, real estate for sale, and more as well as at local service providers, such as home service and repair companies, car repair shops, rental real estate services, and others.
All you have to do is to open Savesm App is take picture of the product you want and make your best offer. Your Offer is sent directly to the merchant and once merchant reviews your offer; you get a response, no middlemen, and no commissions.
How it works:
* Open ‘Make New Offer’ page and choose business/merchant where you would like to make your best offer
* Pick category of your offer: Product or Service
* If your offer is for a product- take picture of that product. If your offer is for service – describe the service
* Enter the current price of the product/service and your best offer price. Click Send. You are done
Once the merchant receives your offer, they will review and reply to you directly via email if they accept your offer or refuse. Give it a try, start saving today!
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 7.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Savesm 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia. Kilaan, LLC. designed and developed Savesm. We provide retail and marketing solutions for small and medium size businesses. Copyright (C) 2011 Kilaan, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases