Waterfall App Combines Interesting Movements with Award-Winning Music
Gilbert, Arizona – Intense Media LLC today is pleased to introduce Finger Lakes Waterfalls 1.1 for iOS. “Finger Lakes Waterfalls” is a collection of some of the most stunning photographs of waterfalls in the Finger Lakes Region of New York. Travelers come from all over the world to hike these famous gorges and to visit this great winery area. You’ll be immersed in the poetic scenes from nature and landscape photographer, John S. Naegely. Relax as you watch the photographs come to life with layering transitions that move before your very eyes. “Ithaca is Gorges” as the saying goes but so is Watkins Glen, Montour Falls, Lick Brook and so many more to discover!
Added to this cornucopia of beauty is the ambient work of “ZMR 2011 Album of the Year” recipient and multiple award-winning, trumpet and flugelhorn player Jeff Oster. As you listen, Imagine!
And you get not one, but two songs on this version of Finger Lakes Waterfalls. The legendary and Grammy Award-winning guitarist and founder of Windham Hill Records, William Ackerman joins Jeff on one of the musical pieces. Together they will soothe your soul as they create a harmonic melody. Sit back and enjoy the wonders that await you.
* Includes beautiful waterfall images of the scenic wine country of the Finger Lakes Region of NY state with brief descriptions
* Featuring Will Ackerman, Grammy Award Winner and Founder of Windham Hill Records
* Featuring Jeff Oster, ZMR 2005, 2007, 2011 Album of the Year Award Winner
* The two songs featured on this app were from Jeff Oster’s TRUE album which was chosen by Echoes as one of the 25 Essential Echoes albums for 2007 and 2011
* TRUE was also included as one of Echoes’ Top 200 Albums of the last 20 years
* Cycle through both songs as the app will repeat for as long as your lock screen allows
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 169 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Finger Lakes Waterfalls is $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category. Review copies are available on request. More apps in the series are planned for California, Italy, France, and Vancouver to start. Media kits, review copies, and interviews with the author are available on request.
Based in Gilbert, Arizona, Intense Media was founded by Nick Nebelsky in 2010. The company is the developer of 10 apps and 2 printed books. Intense Media is dedicated to enriching lives through education, volunteering, and philanthropy. Copyright (C) 2010-2014 Intense Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases