Zappy Duck is a Beautiful Gem in a Pool of Cruddy Flappy Bird Clones
Charleston, South Carolina – Today iParty! Mobile, creator of the App Store’s #1 phrase guessing party game, Phrase Party! is announcing the release of its newest title Zappy Duck for iOS. Zappy Duck is a unique take by a high quality app developer to tackle the Flappy Bird trend and provide a high quality title to fans of this particular style of game. In Zappy Duck, you control a duck who’s goal is fly through a field of deadly tesla coils without touching one of them and getting Zapped. Fly your bird as long as you can to see how high you can get your score.
Zappy Duck Features:
* Beautiful graphics and game scenes
* A coin system that rewards players for gathering hard to reach coins with continues
* A unique control scheme that allows players to tap to fly, tilt to glide and double tap to dive
* Progressive levels of difficulty that keep the game getting tougher as you play
* A unique social, friend based scoreboard that compares your scores to Facebook friends
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 9.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Zappy Duck 1.0 is free and ad supported with a minimal number of ads and no in-app purchases. An add free version, Zappy Duck Pro, is available for the cost of $.99 (USD).
iParty! Mobile is a small mobile software company based in Charleston, South Carolina. Started in 2008 by Logan Sease, we are a company that believes in creating simple, beautiful and well designed software, mostly in the arena of social gaming for the iOS platform. The company was started with the creation of Phrase Party! for iPhone, which consistently ranks amongst the top 25 word games on the US App Store. Our product line has grown significantly and now spans from Fitness Timers, to Inventory Tracking apps and even include several developer APIs. Copyright (C) 2014 iParty! Mobile. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases