New iPad App Is Your Lifetime Real Estate Partner
Oakville, Canada – White Squirrel Software is pleased to announce the release of a new iPad app that will be your lifetime real estate investing partner. This app is the most comprehensive real estate investor and analyzer app on the iStore designed as a huge time saver and a learning tool. Quickly analyze properties, keep track of your ROI, email PDFs, view maps, due diligence, offer information, inspection, take pictures in APP, and keep track of your favourite real estate professionals. You can even email them a cool PDF from within the app.
* Unlimited number of properties
* Summary screen with all your financial ratios and a slider to see any point in time
* Unique profit and loss view so you can estimate your P&L, income taxes, as well as your cash flow
* Analyzer screen with all your cash, vacancy, income, expenses, and mortgage information
* Property information screen with walk scores, maps, web links, and more
* Offer details screen, with an important conditions checklist. You can even email an offer PDF in app
* Diligence checklist and repair estimator
* 6 different handy and email ready PDF reports
* Take pictures while you visit the property
* Easy setup for new properties: save your favourite professionals, and custom settings
* Built in warning flags for quick risk decisions
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 21.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
GoldMine Real Estate Analyzer: U.S. Edition and GoldMine Real Estate Analyzer: Canadian Edition are available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category. 50% off for a limited time at 9.99 (USD). Available for free to members of the press upon request.
Located in Oakville, Ontario/Canada, White Squirrel was founded in 2013 by Leo Noia. White Squirrel began as a whim of one devoted software developer. Tired of finding faults in existing full time jobs and outsourcing mentalities, always hating the short term focus of big corporations, he decided to make a software company. With 24 years of coding background and advanced design skills the idea for White Squirrel was formed. All Material and Software (C) 2013-2014 White Squirrel Software Inc./All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases