TagDates now supports free messaging in all languages including Emoji
Amsterdam, Netherlands – App development company, INGY is proud to announce the release of Tagdates version 1.5, a social networking, dating and chatting app designed for iOS that allows users located in the same area to connect with each other via geotagging and interest-tagging. The upgrade includes free, unlimited messaging and will support input methods and all international languages.
The new free, unlimited messaging service will allow users to send messages to new friends just like other instant messaging app such as Whatsapp or WeChat without worrying about quotas. They will also receive an email notification for any missed communication so users will never miss a wink again.
In interest of its expanding international user base in South East Asian and Arabia, TagDates also now support all input methods and international languages to be written and shared via the app. Making friends close and far have never been so easy and intimate.
Features of the app includes:
* Free, unlimited text messaging
* Complete international languages and input methods support including Arabic, Hindi, Japanese, Chinese, Korean etc.
* Find friends via Geotagging
* Find friends via Interest-tagging, much like Instagram
* Find friends via Status page
* Easy and simple to use chatting function
* Single sign-in
* Automatic location update
* Push notification of new messages
* And much much more
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 5.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
TagDates – Meet New People 1.5 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category.
INGY is an iTunes store developer and seller of apps of various genre. Its office is located in Amsterdam, Netherlands. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 INGY. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases