Cambush – Secretly Record Video on your iPhone or iPad
Del Mar, California – The Media Co today is proud to announce the release of Cambush 2.0.1, an update to their popular spy cam app developed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Cambush is the only spy cam app on the marketplace that records high quality video when the phone detects motion.
Many apps limit the user to only being able to record in 5 second bursts, but Cambush will continue to record as long as things are moving in the frame. You can use it to record your pets while you are away, or record a prank video. With Black Screen mode you can record without anyone knowing that a video is being taken. Cambush runs on a highly sophisticated motion detection algorithm, which can be customized to fit any situation.
* Black Screen Mode – Saves battery and lets you record undetected
* Roll Mode – Surprises your friends when Cambush catches them
* Camera Control – Use either the Front Facing or Rear Facing camera (when available)
* Sensitivity – You decide how sensitive the detection should be
* Timer Delay – Lets you choose how long the video will continue once the app stops detecting motion
* Alarm – Sounds an alarm when motion is detected or you can turn this setting off for secret recording
* High Pass Filter – Changes the display to highlight exactly what is moving within the frame
* Light – Turns on/off the flashlight
Version 2.0.1 Changes:
Completely redesigned for iOS 7, version 2.0.1 introduces a new settings panel. This version adds a new feature for Auto Focus to fix a problem people were having where the camera would autofocus and trigger a motion event.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 2.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Cambush 2.0.1 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Located in Del Mar, California, The Media Corporation was established and founded by Zachary Gemmell. The company builds customized apps for clients and businesses. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 The Media Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases