Simply Contacts 1.2 – With iPad Support, Contacts Backup and New Styles
London, United Kingdom – Think Code Release Ltd today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of a major update to their app Simply Contacts 1.2, now with iPad support, contacts backup, eye-catching new styles and more. Simply Contacts is a whole new experience for everyone who needs to get the most out of their contacts. Its simple and clean user interface makes it the fastest, user-friendly contacts manager.
Quickly search, sort and backup your contacts, as well as phone, chat, FaceTime, email, message, share, and so much more.
Key App Features:
* Powerful and smart contacts manager
* Quick access to all supported actions
* Easily recognize contacts by their photos
* Advanced search and sorting capabilities
* View, edit and add new contacts
* Favorite contacts for easy access
* Quickly backup all contacts
* Shake to switch styles
* Short name and nicknames support
* Sharing using vCard or AirDrop
* Simple and clean user interface
* Optimized for iOS 7
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* iOS 7.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 4.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Simply Contacts 1.2 is priced at $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Simply Contacts is available in: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese and Spanish.
Based in London, Think Code Release Ltd is committed to providing innovative and quality software solutions for users demanding reliable, user friendly and well-supported products. Their apps, Simply Contacts, London Lines & Stations and Bookshelves, are available in the App Store. Copyright (C) 2009-2014 Think Code Release Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases