Fright Fight Coming Soon to the App Store
Appsolute Games announces the upcoming release of Fright Fight, the first 3D online multiplayer platform fighting game infused with rich RPG elements. This free app, inspired by “Super Smash Bros,” will allow gamers to connect with up to 3 other players from around the world to compete in 4 player action-packed matches.
Play against random opponents or invite your friends to fight for ultimate bragging rights. An intuitive gesture based control scheme (no on-screen buttons) has been implemented to create a unique gaming experience on touch-screen devices. Harness your skills and swipe and tap your way to the top of the leaderboards!
Fright Fight features:
- 4 classic monster characters each with their own upgradeable skill trees and trait systems
- A number of pre-match boosts and in-arena bonuses
- Comprehensive friend lists and Facebook integration for social gaming
- Global and local leaderboards
- Horror, fantasy, and steam punk themes uniquely fused into one epic game
- Optimized for iPad Air and iPhone 5s
Fright Fight will be released at the App Store as a free download on February 5th.
Filed: Featured • Free Apps • Games • iPad • iPadmodo • iPhone • New Apps