MoneyWiz 1.5 is here with iOS7 re-design, flat icon, new sync and more
Sofia, Bulgaria – SilverWiz Ltd. today is proud to announce the release of MoneyWiz 1.5.2 for iPhone and iPad. The update to this personal finance software, adds more than 50 new features and is free for all existing customers. Most notably, the update introduces a brand new design optimized for iOS7, flat icon, new sync (via SYNCbits) and 50 improvements.
MoneyWiz is unique for its beautiful and intuitive interface that combines ease of use and powerful features. MoneyWiz also features custom made cloud syncing solution (called SYNCbits) that allows people to automatically synchronize their financial data across multiple devices.
Update Feature Highlights:
* New sync system, called SYNCbits
* SSL communication for SYNCbits and Sync Everything
* 3 layer data encryption for SYNCbits
* Greatly improved sync performance, especially during initial sync
* Multiple improvements to OFX/QIF/CSV import
* Added KYD currency (Cayman Islands Dollar)
* Added ZMW currency (Zambian kwacha)
* Direct e-mail link from MoneyWiz for Mac, for easy access to our support
* Improved CSV and PDF export
* You can now create scheduled transactions without amount. MoneyWiz will ask you to set the amount upon paying the transaction
* Ability to change a credit card’s available balance for existing accounts
* Push notifications for iOS 7
* New flat icon
* New flat design on iOS
* Greatly improved memory consumption for all 3 platforms
* Fixed over 350 minor bugs found in MoneyWiz 1.4.x
MoneyWiz supports English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian Languages.
* Compatible with iPhone and iPad (separate purchases)
* Requires iOS 6 or later
Pricing and Availability:
MoneyWiz – Personal Finance 1.5.2 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Finance category. Mac OS X version is also available.
Based in Europe, SilverWiz was founded in 2010. SilverWiz fills a gap in the software space. Copyright (C) 2014 SilverWiz Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases