PDF Connect for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
Everything is going mobile, particularly in the business world. We have come a long way from carrying out, now seemingly, bulky laptops around to simply having everything on our Smartphones.
PDF Connect is one such mobile solution meant for businesses. This document solution accords you the ability to edit, scan, and convert your PDF files, very fast rendering speed for large documents, PDF form filling, cloud support and so much more.
Now you can simply carry your iPhone, iPad or iPod to that important signing meeting and use the PDF form filling and signing feature to close that important deal. With PDF Connect, you have quick file transfers, and the best part is that you can have one subscription running seamlessly on all your handheld devices; iPhone, iPad and iPod. As far as business apps go, this is one of the best and most useful apps there is out there. Its practicality is applicable in all industries; schools, non-profit organization, corporate companies and so on. So, what makes it so useful?
– It is a universal app- It can convert, organize and read several file formats into PDF: MS Word, jpg, jpeg, mov, mp4, iWork files, HTML files, Comic files and so much more- It supports dictionary, Wikipedia and hyperlink searches in PDFs.
– You can sign and fill PDF forms- It has a very strong rendering capability with an allowance for large files bigger than 100MB- It is compatible with iOS 7.
– Under thumbnail mode, you can insert templates and rearrange pages in PDFs.
– It gives you the option of backing up your files in Dropbox, iCloud, SugarSync, Google Docs, FTP, MyDisk, WebDav and Box.
– You can set your interface in a variety of languages: English, French, Italian, German, Russian, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, and simplified Mandarin.
PDF Connect is one of the highest rated business solution apps in the market today. It offers a full range of documenting services from: capturing valuable information through the available document scanning feature, to scan adjustments, conversion, and customization. Additionally, you can send and receive email attachments, sync your files with iCloud across the various handheld devices you have as well as being able to edit your Google Doc’s online. Built for the iPhone, iPad and iPod, this app requires iOS 5.0 or anything later than that. It is optimized for iPhone 5 and is readily available in app store. It is strongly suggested that you upgrade your devices to iOS 6 or later for maximum reading experience while using PDF Connect.
Filed: Business • iPad • iPhone • Reviews