Teachers With Apps Honors New Inductees into TWA Certification Program
Southampton, New York – Teachers With Apps, the award winning, highly acclaimed educational app discovery and review site, today is pleased to announce the newest inductees into the TWA Certification Program. This Certification was designed to acknowledge and commend outstanding Apps and App Developers in the education app industry. This quarter TWA is honoring 8 Developers who have consistently brought superior education apps to the mobile platform and 22 Apps that are exemplary in the following areas: content, presentation, execution, and overall user experience.
Mobile devices have been making in-roads into the learning space since their debut. The mobile tablet, especially, will continue to progress to the head of the class. To salute this ongoing trend, Anne Rachel states, “We aim to continue recognizing the finest in the educational app industry by awarding our Certified badge of distinction to Apps and Developers that stand out among the rest.” Jayne Clare adds, “The apps are top-notch and classroom worthy, and the developers have proven themselves over and over again.”
TWA Certified Apps:
* A Charlie Brown Christmas – Loud Crow Interactive
* Agnitus – Personal Learning Program – Agnitus
* Avaz – AAC App for Autism – Invention Labs,
* Avokiddo Emotions – Playful learning for kids – AVOKIDDO
* Axel’s Chain Reaction – Laura Allison Pomenta Badolato
* Big Baby – Big Ice Cream Pty Ltd
* Chris P. Bacon – My Life So Far… – Oceanhouse Media
* Civil War by KIDS DISCOVER – KIDS DISCOVER
* Coaches Eye – TechSmith Corporation
* Custom Boards – Premium – Smarty Ears
* DIY Nano HD – The Lawrence Hall of Science
* Green$treets: Unleash the Loot! – GreenStreet Commons Inc.
* Haiku Deck – Presentation and Slideshow Maker with Beautiful Charts and Graphs – Giant Thinkwell
* Kidblog – Kidblog
* Lazoo: Let’s Color! – Lazoo Worldwide
* Lazoo: Squiggles! – Lazoo Worldwide
* Lola and Lucy’s Big Adventure – A Fingerprint Network App – Fingerprint
* One Globe Kids – children’s stories from around the world – Round by Design
* Rom and the Whale of Dreams – BelMontis Publishers Pte. Ltd.
* Rube Works: The Official Rube Goldberg Invention Game – Unity Games
* Starting Shakespeare – Deeper Richer
* ThingLink – Thinglink
TWA Certified Developers:
24x7Digital – Their popular TeachMe: educational apps contain age-appropriate learning topics and motivational reward activities to help your youngster learn quickly and effectively.
Artgig Studio – These creative and technical specialists deliver educational, entertaining and effective learning apps time and again.
BugBrainED – BugbrainED apps offer fun, educational experiences for elementary school aged kids. Their apps are based on the Common Core and are research based.
Dan Russel Pinson – Dan combines his interests in programming, graphics, music and sound to create games that are VERY educational and wonderfully engaging.
I Can Do Apps – I Can Do Apps develops outstanding educational apps that are teaching tools for speech and language development.
Loud Crow Interactive – Loud Crow develops interactive book apps that capture the fun and nostalgia of story time. Characters and worlds truly come to life as they transport you to a magical place of imagination, education and wonder.
Mindshapes – Mindshapes creates wonderfully enhanced storybook experiences for kids, which feature educational learn and play activities, and a reward system.
StudyPad – Study Pad’s Adaptive Algorithm finds a child’s true grade level with Splash Score. Children learn at their own pace. Splash Math apps are also aligned to Common Core curriculum.
Congratulations one and all!
For additional information about the Certification Program visit Teachers With Apps online. Teachers With Apps offers a treasure trove of education app recommendations, as well as the latest trends and insights on education and technology.
Located in Southampton, New York, Teachers With Apps, a subsidiary of i-Itch Inc, was co-founded in 2010 by two lifelong educators, Jayne Clare and Anne Rachel. Teachers With Apps is a teacher vetted educational app discovery and review site, who’s mission is to help teachers, therapist, parents and students find good education apps. Teachers With Apps is dedicated to the idea that quality mobile education apps are the tools of the future but they need to be used responsibly. Copyright 2009-2013 i-Itch Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases