Bubble Pic Frames -Unique App to Create Beautiful Floating Photo Collage
Bangalore, India – Independent developer Ajit Katti today is thrilled to announce the release of Bubble Pic Frames 1.0 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, a unique collage maker which lets users place multiple pictures in ‘bubbles’ on a stunning background. The bubbles move around and float, responding to gravity and touch. What differentiates this app from alternative collage apps, is it does not create just static collages, but the physics engine makes the picture bubbles dance around to the tune of gravity.
* Users can use Bubble Pic Frames with camera or photo album to brighten up their photo collection
* Amazing effects all included in this single app
* Cool looking floating pictures move around the screen, catching the eye
* Hundreds of backgrounds make every creation unique
* Dozens of photo enhancing options allow users to manipulate raw images to perfection
* Tons of stickers to trick out images
* One-Click Instagram and Facebook shares let users spread their creations around the world
“This is a great app if you simply want to add a new dimension to your pictures,” Ajit Katti, the creator of Bubble Pic Frames said. “With tons of patterns and features, your creativity has no bounds…”
One app user recently wrote, “One of the coolest apps I have come across recently. The most impressive thing was to see my pictures float like real bubbles – wow!”
* iPhone or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 24 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Bubble Pic Frames version 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo and Video category. The app offers following in-app purchases: Patterns Pack ($0.99): Unlocks all background patterns and provides free access to all future patterns. The Ad Free Version ($0.99) removes ads in the app and watermarks on the collage. The Full Version ($1.99) provides patterns pack and ad free version.
Based out of Bangalore, India, Ajit Katti is an independent developer whose focus is targeted towards the iOS platform. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 Ajit Katti LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases