AllDraw App Makes Collaborative Drawing on iPad Possible
Del Mar, California – MaaDoTaa is proud to announce today the release of AllDraw, an innovative iPad app that makes it possible for two or more users to share a drawing-pad and participate collaboratively in a drawing session. This app is perfect for a classroom or for businesses where it allows a group of people to share ideas graphically.
* The drawings can be saved inside the app or saved in the photo album or shared on Facebook or Twitter
* Each session can be saved and played back at a later time
* The session owner can allow others to also draw or prevent others from drawing (observe-only mode)
* Collaborators can be anywhere in the world as long as they are connected to the internet
* Sessions/drawings can be recorded a priori inside the app and played back at a later time for the group
* Sessions are protected using a password selected by the creator of the session
* Intuitive and beautiful user interface
* Fully compatible with iOS 7 and iOS 6
* A classroom setting where a teacher poses a problem for students to solve and students can give the answer on their own iPads and share their answers with the class.
* In a business meeting, a group of people (local or remote) engage in a brain-storming session where each person and share her ideas with the group in real-time and others can refine the idea.
* Compatible with iPad 2 or higher
* Requires iOS 6.1 or later
* 15.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
AllDraw 1.1 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. Full-featured AllDraw is free to try for three days and is unlocked with a one-time In-App purchase through the App Store. Also, there is a paid Pro version available with no in-app purchase.
Located in Del Mar, California, MaaDoTaa was founded in 2011 by Popak Roshan. Today, MaaDoTaa has 17 innovative apps in the Apple App Store in a several categories. All Material and Software (C) 2011-2013 MaaDoTaa / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases