NinJump Rooftops Now Available at the App Store
Backflip Studios today launched NinJump Rooftops, the latest in the acclaimed NinJump series, available now in the App Store! With side-scrolling endless runner gameplay, a fun double-jump mechanic and gorgeous 3D animation, NinJump Rooftops is a completely new reboot of the NinJump franchise.
Downloaded over 80 million times collectively, the NinJump series is Backflip Studios’ most popular in terms of active players with over 20 million monthly active users per month. In Rooftops, the match-three enemy mechanic is back with bonus rewards for deftly slaying three of the same baddies consecutively. Plus, there’s a whole new arsenal of powerups to boost your horizontal rooftop run. Best of all, it’s free to play!
NinJump Rooftops features:
- Side-scrolling endless runner takes the addictive NinJump charm in a whole new direction
- Dash and spin-jump across rooftops, staying aloft with double- and even triple-jumps
- Match-three mechanic adds strategy to the action: defeat three matching enemies in a row to gain a special boost. For instance, defeat three evil pandas in a row for a piggyback ride from a Godzilla-sized panda who destroys everything in its path and vacuums up coins!
- Awesome power-ups, abilities & costumes; earn free by collecting coins during your run or purchase via in-game store
- Sprint past friends’ avatars when you conquer their best distance and climb the social leaderboards
- Pachinko style mini-game for additional prizes like bonus coins, jade or powerups for the next run
NinJump Rooftops is now available at the App Store for free!
Filed: Featured • Free Apps • Games • iPad • iPadmodo • iPhone • New Apps