Calculator of the 21st Century – FusionCalc2 available on the App Store
Honolulu, Hawaii – Tired of writing down numbers and re-typing it over and over again while calculating? Why use paper and pen when everything can be handle with a single application? Say good by to messy and confusing calculation using calculator and paper. Studio Loupe has announced FusionCalc2 2.0 for iOS.
Simple 3 steps:
1. Calculate! (Like any other calculator…)
2. Drag the number to keep it aside! (Here comes the handy part)
3. Drag the number back in whenever you need to use it again!! (Just like magic)
More useful features:
* Memo! Just double tap on any number to write memo. Easily keep track of each number you are saving
* Make a list! Drag down to lower are of the screen to put numbers in list * FusionCalc2 will automatically add up those numbers in the list. This can save a lot of time when you want to add up many numbers
* Hold down on any number to copy & paste
* And there are many other useful feature that are coming up on future updates
If you can’t believe how such a simple feature can make such a big difference in how we use the calculator, just give it a try! It’s a totally Free app.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 4.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
FusionCalc2 2.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Located in Honolulu, Hawaii, Studio Loupe is a privately held company established, and founded by Leo Rivas in 2008. Received an award from World Summit Award mobile in 2012 for iPad App “MagicReader”, a hands-free book reader which enables users to skim through pages just by the movement of their head. The original FusionCalc is being used officially by KDDI corporation, one of the top 3 phone companies in Japan. Copyright (C) 2013 Studio Loupe. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases