Aquafadas Children’s App Brings an Epic Tale to iOS 7 & Retina Displays
Montpellier, France – Aquafadas, innovative developer of digital publishing solutions, today announced its popular children’s educational app, Little Red Riding Hood: Read, Listen & Play, now supports iOS 7 and is compatible with the latest iPad Retina HD displays, boasting even richer graphics. Developed using Aquafadas’ own digital publishing technology, the Little Red Riding Hood: Read, Listen & Play app features the Brothers Grimm tale plus nine stimulating games with interactivity perfectly animated to engage young readers from ages 4 to 6. The app’s redesign adds fun new twists to existing games and introduces new educational activities such as “Spot the Difference” and “Hide and Seek.” The children’s app from Aquafadas is a perfect example of how every graphic designer can flex their creative skills to develop apps full of fun games and interactive features without any coding knowledge, all thanks to tools like the Aquafadas plugin for InDesign.
About Aquafadas Little Red Riding Hood: Read, Listen & Play
The educational app beautifully illustrates the Brothers Grimm tale in an interactive digital format that encourages creativity and learning. As children read the tale, each word is highlighted simultaneously along with the spoken text, giving the option to read the story on their own or play companion games designed to challenge the brain.
Little Red Riding Hood Educational Games and Activities Include:
* Spot the seven differences between two images
* Enjoy an intriguing puzzle with several levels
* Find all of the rabbits, sheep and owls hidden in the forest
* Exercise your brain with the Memory Game
* Catch as many wolves as possible, but don’t capture Little Red Riding Hood in the Tapping Game, which includes several different levels of fun
* Pair the two parts of a picture in the Matching Game
* Help Little Red Riding Hood complete the maze to reach her grandmother in the Labyrinth – but be sure to avoid the wolf!
* Color in a variety of fun drawings, and save them in the iPad photo library
* Create sophisticated Perspective Sceneries by placing the book’s characters and objects on a preset landscape; share on Facebook and save in your photo collection
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Compatible with iPad
* 45.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Little Red Riding Hood: Read, Listen & Play 2.0 is available today from the iTunes store for $3.99 USD. Existing users can download the updated app for free. Members of the media are invited to review Aquafadas Little Red Riding Hood App. For more information, please contact Anya Oskolkova.
Aquafadas, a pioneer in digital publishing technology, enables the creation and mass distribution of graphics rich, interactive digital content such as books, comics, corporate documents, magazines, and newspapers, across all major platforms including smartphones, tablets and the web. Businesses all over the world rely on Aquafadas’ purpose-built content creation and distribution solutions to achieve their digital publishing strategies, significantly expanding content reach while lowering overhead costs. In addition to the Aquafadas Digital Publishing Solution, the company’s line of award-winning creative software is utilized daily by thousands of graphic designers, web developers, photographers and video editors from the avid enthusiast to the seasoned professional. A Rakuten group business, Aquafadas also provides its technological expertise to Kobo, the world’s fastest growing e-reader provider. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 Aquafadas. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases