DEVART releases Winebase – wine notes for iOS devices
Amsterdam, Netherlands – DEVART is proud to introduce Winebase – wine notes 1.01 for iOS. Winebase – wine notes distinguishes itself by its lightning fast keyboard suggestions that help you enter your wine within seconds: just type the first two letters of a word and “Winebase” will search its local database of 1500+ wine regions and 900+ varietals. If a grape or region is not found, the app adds newly entered words to the suggestion list.
Another big advantage of this app is that it works offline and enables users to see all their wine notes in one place.
Users can share wines via “Wines.wib” files from the app. Other Winebase users can then add these wines directly to their Winebase app. Wines.wib files can also easily be published on blogs or websites.
* Smart keyboard suggestions
* Add rating, favorites, notes, shop etc.
* Share wines via Twitter, Facebook, Email
* Import wines via .wib files
* Full text search, supports multiple keywords
* Sort by Wine details (name, vintage, varietal, country, region, style, shop, bottles, rating)
* Photograph front and back wine labels
* Backup wine data to your hard disk
* Intelligent: remembers words you typed
* Button that enters wine details directly in Google Search
* Filter by starred or type
* Cear and user friendly interface, two color themes (burgundy, vine)
* Universal, works on iPhone and iPad
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 1.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Winebase – wine notes 1.01 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Food & Drink category.
Based in the Netherlands, DEVART is expert in visualizing and building innovative electronic and digital systems. In our projects new Technologies and Visual Art are integrated in displays, edutainment, interactive installations and intelligent spaces. Copyright (C) 2013 DEVART. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases