TickleMeThink – The app for professionals that need to think creatively
San Francisco, California – TickleMeThink(TM) is an app designed to help professionals think creatively about their most challenging problems and arrive at breakthrough solutions. TickleMeThink(TM) is based on a proven problem solving process. It provides a structured approach to generate a variety of solutions to the most challenging problems.
TickleMeThink(TM) takes professionals through a series of idea generation triggers that open the mind and provides completely different ways to look at their problems. The triggers stimulate creative thinking leading to completely different solutions. As professionals try each trigger, they generate more options to address the problem. There are 400 such triggers for the professional to choose from.
R. Sridhar, Innovation Coach and Partner at IDEAS-RS, is a former advertising/direct marketing and consulting professional with 25 years’ experience at Ogilvy & Mather. He developed the Creative Block Busting Process(TM) in 2000 to help his clients think clearly and differently. The process encourages clients to explore new ways to look at and solve their problems. Sridhar teaches clients to define problems, explore ideas with imagination, select ideas carefully, develop solutions and gain buy-in.
Since then, Sridhar has conducted more than 400 innovation and creative problem solving workshops. Through these workshops he has helped senior managers in many of the multinational companies; get out of their habitual ways of thinking. Some of his clients include Unilever, Pepsi, Standard Chartered Bank, Microsoft, Intel, Vodafone and other leading companies. TickleMeThink(TM) is the product of his 20 years of innovation consulting experience. It helps professionals apply his best practices on a daily basis to address real life business challenges and find different solutions.
“Mental blocks in thinking can be some of the most challenging things to overcome. It is as if the mind is frozen with layers of assumptions, prejudices, misconceptions and self-limiting beliefs. TickleMeThink provides a proven process to thaw the mind and break the barriers,” commented Sridhar, “the app is with you all the time and the more you use it, the better you will get in extracting value from it and more interesting and different your ideas will become.”
How It Works:
* Step #1: “How Do I…” Fill in the blank to define your problem.
* Step #2: Capture the ideas that you already have.
* Step #3: For new ideas tap, try the various idea generation triggers.
* Step #4: Capture ideas as they occur, don’t censor anything – Have Fun!
* Proven Creative Thinking and Problem Solving process based on Creative Block Busting(TM)
* 400 Triggers to stimulate your creative thinking
* Step-by-Step Tutorial Videos: Seven embedded video tutorials guide you in the process
* Text or Voice Dictation: Capture your ideas as notes or audio files
* Social Network Integration: Share and receive feedback on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook
* Email Colleagues/Friends: Share your ideas with colleagues/friends through email
* Real World Examples: See the process in action with a real life professional problem
* Available 24/7: TickleMeThink(TM) is available anywhere, anytime on your mobile phone
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 28.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, TickleMeThink 1.0 is $2.99 USD (regularly $4.99) or equivalent amount in other currencies, and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category. Please visit TickleMeThink online for more information, including videos and screenshots.
IDEAS-RS is a Professional Innovation Consulting Firm. R. Sridhar is a Partner and Innovation Coach at IDEAS-RS. Their mission is to help individuals and organizations who want to think differently and do better. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 IDEAS-RS. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases