Foodie Avenue out now on iOS – Build the foodie city of your dreams
Vancouver, Canada – Independent developers Jeffrey Yim and Bernie Wong today introduce Foodie Avenue, their new food themed city building game. Build a city filled with restaurants from all over the world. You’ll cook food from all cultures using ingredients produced by your own town. Create a world famous food destination and earn money by completing food orders from visiting foodies.
Follow the adventures of Remy, the aspiring chef, and help him build the restaurants of his dreams. Play along as he meets new friends like Harry the amateur cook, and Vera the mischievous troublemaker. Help his friends to earn money and unlock new restaurants.
Build restaurants from all cultures such as American, British, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Greek, Indian, and Vietnamese cuisine.
Make all kinds of food such as hamburgers, chow mein, kimchi, fish and chips, cotton candy, taramosalata, salmon nigiri, butter chicken, fajita and pho.
* Build restaurants from all cultures
* Cook delicious food with ingredients all produced by your own town
* Go on adventures with a cast of friends: Remy the aspiring chef, Harry the loud amateur cook, Vera the mischievous troublemaker, Harold the pursuer of fine foods, Owen the competitive eater, and Liz the investigative food blogger.
* Fulfill food orders from hungry foodies
* Play minigames to earn coins, and tickets
* Expand the land to build even more restaurants
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.1 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 13.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Foodie Avenue 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Vancouver BC, Jeffrey Yim and Bernie Wong are independent game developers that have worked together since 2010. They’ve worked both in the games industry and independently, shipping over 16 titles. Copyright (C) 2013 Jeffrey Yim and Bernie Wong. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases