Coco Princess – A Free 3D game for girls from Cocoplay
Luoyang, China – Coco Play today is thrilled to announce the release and immediate availability of Coco Princess 1.0.0, their newly designed 3D game for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Users can dress up Coco as a Princess with all kinds of dressess, tops, skirts, shoes, hairstyles, accessories, jewelries, eyelashes and so on. Princess Coco will pick a Prince to go the the ball. They will dance together and watch the fireworks show. Kids are encouraged to send their creations to the developer’s weekly contest, “My Princess Coco.”
* Real 3D game – you can see Coco from any angle. It’s easy to enlarge, reduce, move and rotate Coco freely
* Full dressing up stuff: dresses, tops, skirts, shoes, hairstyles, accessories, jewelries, eyelashes and even skin colors
* Dance with Prince in the golden hall
* Watch a big fireworks show
* Easy-to-use, kid-friendly interface with incredible creative possibilities
* Take a photo of Coco and share it with your friends via Facebook or Email
* Take part in the weekly contest “My Princess Coco”to show your Princess Coco to all the kids around the world
* No rules, stress or time limits – play in any way you like
* No third-party advertising; safe for all ages
* Keep updating the game
In this kid-friendly and incredible creative app, Cocoplay has prepared the full stuff for kids to dress up their Coco: dresses, tops, skirts, shoes, hairstyles, accessories, jewelries, eyelashes and even skin colors and so on. Users could choose from them all freely to challenge the matching skills and fashion sense, with no rules, stress or time limits.
Princess Coco could pick one of the three Princes to the ball after all dressed up. Kids could shift the camera to watch the dance from different point of view. There’s a big fireworks show waiting for them at the end of the ball. Kids could take a picture for Coco, using the provided background pictures or the pictures from the device’s Camera Roll. They could also take a photo of themself together with Coco.
Pictures could be shared with family and friends via Email or Facebook. Pictures can be sent to “My Princess Coco” contest. Kids are always encouraged to write a story for the picture. “My Princess Coco” will be updated on each Friday. It’s also a big show for Coco fans around the world.
The developer also promised that they would keep updating the APP to add more fun stuff for kids.
* English, Korean, Japanese, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later (iOS 5, IOS 6 tested)
* iPhone 4/4S, iPod touch (4th generation), and iPad 1/2/3
* 111.6 MB
Coco Princess 1.0.0 is free to download and available through the App Store in the Education, and Games/Educational, Games/Kids category, and available on Amazon in Games/Kids category. Additional dresses and accessories and ball invitations are available as an in-app purchase from $0.99 (USD). Review copies are available on request.
Coco Play focuses on making fun and educational App/games for kids. Copyright (C) 2013 Cocoplay Limited. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases