My First Daily Prayer 1.0 (iOS) – A New Prayer Every Day for Kids 0-6 yo
Barcelona (Catalonia) Spain – Just in time for back to school, BCNmultimedia and Anno Domini International announce the release of My First Daily Prayer for Families and Schools with Kids under 7. My First Daily Prayer fills a hole on the App Store with illustrated prayers for children under 7 years old and Sunday Schools. My First Daily Prayer is an app that daily provides a new prayer for kids under 7 to help your children cultivate the habit for prayer. The prayers are grouped in thematic series which change weekly. All prayers are non-denominational and specifically designed for 0-6-year-olds’ comprehension levels with simple words and beautiful pictures.
“No matter how much of a hurry you are in, open your iOS device, quickly read the brief prayer, and pray with your children, wherever you are,” advised Toni Matas of BCNmultimedia. “My First Daily Prayer is also an open resource for teachers and Kid’s Ministers that can be adapted to the educational needs of every group.”
The app is aimed to parents feeling the need to share some time with their children praying or talking about Jesus and God and kidmins looking for a resource full of prayers to enrich their lessons.
The prayers are based on Bible verses, quotes of christian authors and devotions of kids. They have been compilated and written by Bethan James and illustrated by Heather Stuart. All the prayers have been carefully and faithfully crafted with the utmost respect for the Bible by Anno Domini International, premier publisher worldwide of christian books for kids.
The app is perfect to use at home, specially for bedtime praying. Or at school, enriching the lessons at the Sunday School.
* Simple words and beautiful pictures
* A new prayer daily, a new series weekly.
* Prayers for children ages 0-6
* Prayers tested by families and teachers
* Based on Bible verses, christian texts and devotions of kids.
* All contents are non-denominational
* A free universal app for iPad, iPad mini, iPhone or iPod touch
* Quick start and easy to use.
* Fast and reliable downloading on 3G or WiFi
* Off-line reading after downloading the prayers
* VGA output to connect user’s device to a projector, computer or TV
Premium version includes:
* Set prayer time: a catchy tune will ring at the time choosen.
* Access to all previous prayers and series.
* Mark favorite prayers as favorite.
* Jump to the related Bible stories in My First Bible app for free.
* Share prayers by email
My First Daily Prayer is a co-production with Anno Domini International (UK) to publish on the App Store its best seller christian books for children. My First Daily Prayer adds one more title to Barcelona Multimedia’s Bible apps to Read, Pray and Play with the Bible: Children’s Bible Books & Movies, Children’s Bible Daily Prayer, Children’s Bible Games for Kids over 7, My First Bible and My First Bible Games for kids under 7:
* My First Bible Books (0-6yo) app
* My First Bible Games (0-6yo) app
* My First Daily Prayer (0-6yo) app
* Children’s Bible Books and Movies ( 7yo) app
* Children’s Bible Games and Activities ( 7yo) app
* Children’s Bible Daily Prayer app ( 7yo) app
* iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6 or later.
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 11 MB
Pricing and Availability:
My First Daily Prayer 1.0 is free of charge and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
The content is free but premium features are available as an in-app purchase priced $2.99 (USD or equivalent in other currencies).
Located in Barcelona (Catalonia), Spain, Barcelona Multimedia (BCNmultimedia) was founded in 1994 by Toni Matas, Children’s Bible and Children’s Prayer author and My First Bible Games interactive designer. With 18 years of experience developing educational interactive games, the BCNmultimedia team has been working for a whole year on the release of My First Bible Games. The pictures and games ideas were created by worldwide acclaimed comic book illustrator Picanyol. BCNmultimedia’s Bible apps have near 2,500,000 downloads worldwide. BCNmultimedia is the premier publisher of Christian contents for kids on the App Store. Copyright (C) 1994-2013 Barcelona Multimedia. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases