Writing Wizard 1.0 – Tracing Letters Has Never Been So Much Fun on iPad
Sophia Antipolis, France – Award-winning children’s app developer L’Escapadou today is thrilled to announce the release of Writing Wizard, an innovative app that’s designed to help kids learn how to trace letters. Using 26 animated stickers and fun effects, kids can trace individual letters and words, and play with them once tracing is complete. For parents and teachers, the app allows a look back at what the child has done, for the creation of custom word lists, and is fully customizable to suit a child’s distinct needs.
For Kids – they want to have fun, and Writing Wizard offers a lot of fun to keep them motivated in the learning process:
* They can trace using 26 animated stickers and sound effects
* Once tracing is complete, they can interact with them on 4 games that animate letters
* They can trace any word – like their name – as the app is customizable
* They can collect stars in 5-Stars play mode
For Parents and Teachers:
* Detailed reports provide information on what kids have done, including the ability to replay and export tracings
* Multiple parameters to customize the app according to the child’s current education level (e.g. letter size, difficulty, show/hide model, etc.)
* Ability to create your own word lists (and record audio for each word)
* 3 most popular fonts (ZB, DN, HWT)
* A customizable 5-Stars play mode
* Unlimited Profiles
* Compatible with iPad
* iOS 5.0 or later
* 19.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For today only in celebration of its launch, Writing Wizard 1.0 is $0.99 USD. Regular price is $2.99 USD, and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store’s Education category. Journalists and bloggers interested in a promo code, additional information, developer interviews or other assets should contact L’Escapadou via email.
Founded in 2010,L’Escapadou is an award-winning family design studio dedicated to creating fun, creative and educational apps for iPad and iPhone and has been recognized as "Editor’s Choice" by Moms With Apps. Montessori Crosswords, Montessori Numbers and Word Wizard, L’Escapadou’s top selling apps, have won the Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Award for Excellence in Design. Pierre Abel holds a PhD in computer science and has extensively worked on user experience design. His wife, a translator currently busy homeschooling their daughters, helps in the design of the educational apps. Watching their kids learn and play is their main source of inspiration for the apps they create. Copyright (C) 2013 L’Escapadou. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases