Nevosoft presents the Ruins level pack for the iPad game LandGrabbers
St. Petersburg, Russian Federation – Nevosoft, a top Russian casual game publisher and developer, today is proud to announce the release of the new Ruins level pack for the popular iPad game LandGrabbers. The Ruins level pack provides nine additional levels. Before playing in the Ruins, players first pass through the original six locations: Forest, Desert, Iceberg, Island, Lava and Mountains.
LandGrabbers combines classic elements of strategy, simulator, and resource management, which is unique to the world of casual games. Players will have to become brilliant military leaders commanding their own troops. The main aim is to conquer the world by forming militias and capturing the enemy fortresses. Unlike typical war strategies LandGrabbers doesn’t contain any violent scenes, but it does require a strategic thinking. It is bright and cheerful with an original exuberant soundtrack.
* New Ruins level pack with nine captivating battles
* 63 levels in 7 diverse locations
* Unique level mapping design for deeper tactical capabilities
* Dozens of magical artifacts to work your magic
* Three incredible enemy armies
* Five types of buildings with unique features to attack or defend from the enemy
* Three difficulty levels that will challenge even experienced strategy experts
* Gorgeous graphics and catchy soundtrack create a medieval atmosphere
LandGrabbers was recognized as the Best Casual Game at the 2011 Russian Game Developers Conference (KRI 2011)!
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 72.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
LandGrabbers 1.6 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Nevosoft is a leading casual game publisher and developer in Russia and Eastern Europe based in St. Petersburg, Russia. It delivers downloadable and online entertainment software for various platforms including iOS, Android, WP 7, Windows and Mac. Nevosoft was founded in 2002 and is internationally renowned for its best selling, award-winning games like My Kingdom for the Princess I, II and III, LandGrabbers, Pioneer Lands, Supercow and about 40 more. Copyright (C) 2013 Nevosoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases