Free Bible Trivia Word Game Now Available for iPad
Winston Salem, North Carolina – Saved Games, Inc is proud to announce that “Cross Words – A Bible Trivia Word Game”, is now available for iPad in the Apple App Store for free. Have fun while studying the bible in this cross between a Christian trivia and word game. It’s extremely fun and challenges your knowledge of the bible while using simple drag and drop functionality to unscramble the letters to solve the biblical word clue.
Once the word is solved, the bible verse that backs up the answer is displayed. Great sound effects and animations give you instant feedback for an all around enjoyable and fun user experience for the entire family.
* Solve clever clues that include biblical People, Places, Things, and Books of the Bible
* Integrates easy to use drag and drop functionality
* Earn coins with each word solved
* Use the hint button to place the next letter in the proper order
* Fun for all ages
Here is what some people are saying about it:
* “Not only did I get to polish my memory on biblical “persons, places and things,” but I had fun doing it”
* “I love this game! It’s fun and you learn about the bible.”
* “My two-year old just loves dragging the tiles around. She goes crazy when she gets one right!”
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 2.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Cross Words – A Bible Trivia Word Game 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Saved Games, Inc specialize in creating iOS apps that edify and enrich people’s lives whether that is through entertaining games with 3D graphics and smooth animation or through data-driven apps. We pride ourselves in making games that provide more than mindless entertainment but rather seek to educate and teach while delivering endless fun. While our passion is gaming, our more important missing is to glory the name of Jesus through our apps which includes other non-game related apps. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 Saved Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases