Swipe, Zap and Destroy – That Monsters Game – Now Available on iOS
Santa Venera, Malta – Software Prodigy today is proud to announce the release of That Monsters Game 1.03, their latest mobile game for iOS devices. Match-and-zap monsters as fast as possible to win experience points and save Professor Marty from his own creation!
When the nutty Professor Marty’s newest experiment goes horribly wrong, monsters are created by the masses and threaten to destroy his laboratory. Demolish these monsters by matching three or more and zapping them away. Collect coins and gems throughout the game and use them to buy Labkits, tools to destroy even more monsters. Use earned XP stars to unlock game play modes and survive until the next level!
“With the bright colors, fast pace and never ending monsters filling up your screen, That Monsters Game provides a fun pastime for every type of mobile gamer,” said Neville Attard, founder of Software Prodigy.
Be prepared to swipe your way to monster-zapping victory!
* Three unique game play modes that unlock different tools and challenges
* Beautiful graphics and gameplay features
* If you’re fast enough, earn extra points during monster explosions
* Play alone or invite your friends to help you take on the monsters and compete for the ultimate high score
* Participate in weekly tournaments with your Facebook friends, earn achievements and make your way to the global leaderboards on Game Center
* If you ever get stuck, just e-mail Professor Marty for a hint
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 45.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
That Monsters Game 1.03 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. For more information please visit SoftwareProdigy online and follow Professor Marty on Facebook.
SoftwareProdigy is a Maltese independent game developer for mobile games founded back in 2002 by Neville Attard. Our mission is to create addictive, casual, mobile games while keeping the user’s feedback in the development loop. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 SoftwareProdigy. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases