City Cat from Nevosoft Now Available for iPhone/iPad
St. Petersburg, Russian Federation – Nevosoft today is pleased to introduce a new game for iPhone and iPad called City Cat. City Cat is a revolutionary, addictive, epic 2D race with original mechanics and graphics. A fluffy super hero, Pixel has gotten himself into trouble. All of his favorite food was stolen by aliens! But this kitty has big claws and it is ready to chase the evil thieves forever.
Players should be ready to test their reflexes, learn some tricks and use kitty’s talents to beat their friends’ score on Facebook. The mission is to gracefully jump from one roof to the next, avoiding obstacles and collecting coins that can be cashed in for some useful power-ups.
* Endless “just-one-more-time” gameplay
* Easy one-touch control that just feels right
* Amazing pixel-art graphics – look at famous cities from a pixel-art perspective
* Awesome power-ups: Cat-Hulk, Helicopter Cat and many more
* Opportunities to exchange diamonds among your friends and run farther
* Weekly Facebook tournaments
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, iPod touch (3/4/5 gen), iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Optimized for iPhone 5
* 15.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
City Cat 1.2 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Nevosoft is a leading casual game publisher and developer in Russia and Eastern Europe based in St. Petersburg, Russia. It delivers downloadable and online entertainment software for various platforms including iOS, Android, WP 7, Windows and Mac. Nevosoft was founded in 2002 and is internationally renowned for its best selling, award-winning games like My Kingdom for the Princess I, II and III, LandGrabbers, Pioneer Lands, Supercow and about 40 more. Copyright (C) 2013 Nevosoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases