Daily Lama – Best Quotes from Around the World
Iasi, Romania – Independent developer Cristi Habliuc, today is excited to announce the release of the latest version of the iPhone and iPad application, Daily Lama 3.0. It stands out with quality, hand-picked quotes, a beautiful interface and many other features.
We all need motivation in our lives. Get the boost you need to accomplish what you set yourself for in life by letting this free application help you discover great great knowledge shared to us by great people of all times. Daily Lama gives you access to hundreds of carefully selected words from around the world. Words that will push you forward your goals; words that will change the way you think and will definitely make the Sky the limit.
Daily Lama supports the iPhone 5/4/4s’ and iPad’s Retina Display and sports a beautiful user interface and customisable wallpapers. It allows you to save your favorite quotes or even to share them with friends, by connecting your Facebook account.
* Scroll through inspirational quotes hand picked by our editors
* Store favorite quotes so you can view them over and over again when you need them
* Rate the quotes you like or dislike
* Watch a continuous stream of quotes in slideshow mode
* Save wallpapers for your device with the quotes you love
* Set reminders in the app so you never forget to read more inspirational words every day
* Change background images to wonderful, inspirational images
* Get as many quotes as you need. Our database is constantly updated with hand-picked quotations
* Share the quotes you love by connecting your Facebook account and other means
* Leave feedback on the app and send us features you’d love to have
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 5.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Daily Lama 3.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Located in Lasi, Romania, Cristi Habliuc is a full-time independent iPhone and iPad developer. Copyright (C) 2011-2013 Cristi Habliuc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases