Traffic Racer v1.5 adds City Night, 2 New Cars and Everyplay Integration
Ankara, Turkey – Soner Kara today is thrilled to announce the fifth update to its popular arcade racing title, Traffic Racer. Traffic Racer is one of the best looking and feeling 3D arcade-style car dodging game, in that you try to drive the longest distance as fast as possible through highway traffic without crashing. Update 1.5 adds a new location (city night), 2 brand new cars, replays through Everyplay, graphical improvements and lots more.
What’s new in Update 1.5:
* Added 1 new location (City Night)
* Added 2 new cars
* Now you can watch & share your game replays (only for iPhone 4S, iPad2 and above)
* Improved overall quality of car selection screen
* Renewed all the rims
* Improved the model quality of some cars
* Renewed engine sounds of some cars
* Relocated the arrow buttons in auto acc. mode
* Performance optimizations
* Lots of bug fixes and improvements
* Requires iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (3rd gen) or iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app
* 83.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Traffic Racer 1.5 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
skgames has been founded in 2012 by Soner Kara, an independent game developer. skgames is dedicated to creating high quality iOS games. Copyright (C) 2012-1013 skgames. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases