Rules | Classic Card Games App For iPhone – Find The Perfect Card Game
Seattle, Washington – Independent developer, Boris Emorine, introduces Rules | Classic Card Games 1.0 for iOS. The recent resurgence in sales of board and card games has shown us that people love to play traditional games. There is a proven need to come back to real life, classic games because of the great interactions that are possible.
That’s why the developer decided to create an App that focuses on making sure the user have the best experience playing card games with friends or family. Rules | Classic Card Games is the best way to discover and explore new card games. From Rummy to Bridge or even the French game of Belote, the App includes more than a hundred game rules, as well as user reviews.
To help even further, it comes with a Score Pad to keep track of the scores. Statistics and graphs are then available to illustrate the performance of the players in the game they played.
Rules | Classic Card Games offers:
* More than 100 card game rules thanks to the filter function (number of players, difficulty…) or via the search tool
* The possibility to share those rules on Facebook, Twitter or via email
* User reviews for each game, plus the ability to write reviews directly within the app
* A glossary to help understand the games
* A Score Pad to keep track of the score while playing a card game, with graphs and statistics
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 22.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Rules | Classic Card Games 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Reference category. The app featurea a single in-app purchase. Please feel free to contact Boris Emorine, with any questions. Thank you in advance for considering this app for review.
Rules | Classic Card Games is developed and designed by freelance iOS developer, Boris Emorine, in Seattle, Washington. Copyright (C) 2013 Boris Emorine. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases