Notography – New and unique photography app for iOS released
Rockhampton, Australia – Post processing is great, except if you are at a press event, concert, holiday or want to apply the same effects to every photo you take. You just want to share your content quickly, not spend ages positioning elements, well this is where Notography shines!
Notography allows you to create detailed presets for static or dynamic text, filters and much more. Switching presets is super quick and easy so you can concentrate on taking your shots, not post processing. Every photo you take has the elements added to it automatically with the option to preserve the original photo as well.
Try this remarkable product today to make beautiful photos with minimal work by you to achieve results. Don’t settle for apps which make you do the hard work and take you away from the very experience you are trying to capture.
* Huge growing range of fonts, filters, colours and styles
* Fine tuning options for Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Colours, etc.
* Large range of formats for dynamic date, time and locations
* Unlimited preset creation
* 6 Great sample presets to get you started
* Simple set up process
* Ability to preserve original photo as well as generating a great image based on presets
* GPS data shown on camera screen for location accurate shots
* Ability to modify existing photos
* Modify landscape and portrait layouts of elements separately for accurate placement
* Join the community to have input in to what features get added to this app
* Requires a camera and internet connection for best results
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3/4/5 gen) and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Optimized for iPhone 5
* 25.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, Notography 1.00 is discounted for $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category (Search “Notography”).
Located in Rockhampton, Australia, Northy Software Solutions was founded in 2011 by Neil North. We love helping local businesses grow their online and mobile presence while also growing our own software catalog. All Material and Software (C) 2011-2013 Northy Software Solutions / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases