New Times Tables App for iPad/iPhone for Kids to learn Tables 1 to 20
Mumbai, India – Internet Design Zone, an iOS app development company, today launches its new educational app, Times Tables for Kids 1.0. This app will allow kids to learn and practice multiplication times tables from 1 to 20, in an interactive and user-friendly interface. The app works on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
Kids in grade 1 to grade 4 can use this iPhone/iPad app to learn times tables from 1 to 20. Each times table is spoken aloud in a child’s voice. Children can also test themselves by solving each times table after learning the same. They can evaluate themselves with the help of the score displayed at the end of each table. At every step in the test, the child is encouraged with compliments.
How kids of grade 1 to 4 can benefit?
* Kids will learn and practice the times tables from 1 to 20
* They will not require anyone’s help and can learn the times tables all by themselves
* They are motivated at every step with encouraging words spoken aloud
* Learning times tables is no longer a boring job
* The app is free to download and try out
* An interactive and very easy to use interface
* A cute boy character to keep children entertained with his antics
* All the tables are spoken alound to enable faster learning
* Separate sections to learn and test each times table from 1 to 20
* First 4 tables are free. Remaining 16 available via a single in-app purchase
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 30.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Times Tables For Kids 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Founded in 2004 in Mumbai, India, Internet Design Zone has been developing websites and mobile applications. It has developed more than 80 iPhone/iPod touch and iPad apps. The company is currently developing educational apps for kids on the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2004-2013 Internet Design Zone. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases