Introducing: The Oodles – A New Adventure for Mobile Devices
Tracy, California – Luminaire Studios is proud to announce the release of its newest mobile app, The Oodles 1.0, now available for iOS and Android. Players experiencing The Oodles will use simple touch-to-move controls to navigate unique environments, attempting to save the Oodles from dangerous carnivores.
Blending action-based elements with physics-puzzler mechanics, The Oodles offers exciting and rewarding gameplay. Easy to learn but hard to master, The Oodles remains accessible to casual players while challenging completionists to achieve perfection in every stage.
Players will test their skills by saving the Oodle younglings in Rescue-mode, battling enemies in boss encounters, and earning high scores in Challenge-mode.
* Nearly a hundred Oodles to save across dozens of levels
* Experience vibrant, offbeat landscapes filled with quirky characters
* Restore the Oodles’ broken crystals by collecting the scattered energy particles
* Play as three different Oodles, each with their own unique strengths and weaknesses
* Unlock-able bonuses include Challenge-mode stages, concept art gallery, and new Oodle skins
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 43.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
The Oodles 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. Android users can download The Oodles from either Google Play, the Amazon Appstore (for Kindle Fire), or Barnes & Noble (for NOOK tablet).
Luminaire Studios was founded in Tracy, California in 2012. Luminaire is committed to creating unique, engaging experiences accompanied by stunning artwork. Copyright (C) 2013 Luminaire Studios. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases