Hayes Organization Announces Auto Alert Alarm Clock App for iPhone
Raleigh, North Carolina – New business start-up, Hayes Organization LLC, announces the release of Auto Alert Alarm Clock 1.0 for iOS. The app that just might save your life! Before going to bed set the alarm, then select a friend from your contact list that will be alerted should you not turn off the alarm or hit the snooze button the following morning. If after a designated period of time you do not shut off the alarm your contact will be sent either an email (standard purchase) or text message (in-app purchase upgrade) letting them know to check on you to make sure everything’s okay.
Everyday new uses for Auto Alert are being discovered. Caregivers can use it with friends or family that may have limited mobility. People that live alone and have health problems will like the peace of mind of knowing someone will be alerted if they don’t turn off the alarm. Perhaps the individual is in good health but still appreciates the peace of mind of running Auto Alert. Other groups that may enjoy the peace of mind of Auto Alert are travelers, hospitals, retirement homes, parents with teenagers that aren’t eager to wake up in the morning when their parents are already at work….the list goes on.
* Simple easy to understand interface
* Add music playlist for alarm
* Automatically send email alerts, or text message alerts with in-app purchase
* choose from a variety of background colors
* Adjust brightness of screen with a simple slider
* Inform Your Contact Now button for letting your contact know to save the email or text number in their settings
* Auto Alert video tutorial on website
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Wi-Fi and/or Mobile Service Carrier
* 7.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Auto Alert Alarm Clock 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Located in Raleigh, North Carolina, Auto Alert Alarm Clock was founded in 2013 by Teague Hayes. The Hayes Organization creates and develops original mobile and tablet apps with an emphasis on clean design and easy user interface. All Material and Software (C) 2013 Hayes Organization LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases