Don’t get bored, get AmaiSed – New word game released for iOS
Glenrothes, Scotland – Independent publisher Stuart McLean today is happy to announce AmaiS for iPhone and iPod touch, a word game with a firm focus on fun and interaction. The goal of the game is deceptively simple, as these things often are. Make words from a grid of nine given letters to get as many words and as high a score as you can before the time runs out. Use multipliers, power-ups and bonuses to maximise your score, extend time or swap the letter set. Freeze power-ups can be used against your opponent in multiplayer.
Multiple game modes combine with Game Center local and online multiplayer and a novel email challenge mode which allows you to get the two player experience while in single player mode, without requiring Game Center or any other connection. Achievements and an ever expanding cache of games being added keep things fresh and fun.
Version 1.0 highlights:
* Classic mode, aim for the most words or the highest score
* Beat The Clock, devilishly challenging quick-fire rounds against the clock
* Use Game Center to play real-time against friends or a random player from anywhere in the world
* Local Bluetooth and WiFi multiplayer for face-to-face battles
* Send challenges by email from within the app to other AmaiS players, even if they don’t use Game Center
* In-game power-ups change out the letters or add some vital time to the game
* During two player matches power-ups can freeze an opponent out for a few seconds
* Online leader-boards and achievements
* An iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 5 or later
* Optimized for iPhone 5 and iPod touch Fifth Generation
* 3.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
AmaiS 1.0 is priced at $0.99 USD (or equivalent in other currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively through the Apple App Store in the Games/Word category.
Stuart McLean is an independent app developer. Self taught after an accident left him disabled and unemployable, he works far too many hours for the love of the game. Stuart McLean develops and publishes games and apps exclusively for the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2013 Stuart McLean. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases