LetsTans Contour for iOS – 200 Original Puzzles, Free For a Limited Time
Uzhgorod, Ukraine – Grabarchuk Puzzles announces the availability of LetsTans Contour 3.5, a new twist on the classic Tangram game. Free for a limited time and available now for iOS, the app features seven contour tans players can move, rotate, flip over, and even overlap. Players place all the seven contour tans on the white contour shape to make it fully orange. With 200 original hand crafted puzzles, players will have hours of real brain storming with pure puzzling fun.
What Reviewers Say:
* 5/5 stars “A challenging Tangram puzzle game.” – AppAdvice
* 5/5 stars “LetsTans is a great 21st century update.” – AppSafari
* 5/5 stars “Offers a fun and smooth Tangram puzzle experience.” – AppAddict
* 5/5 stars “Must try! Pretty and puzzle-licious.” – The Portable Gamer
* 5/5 stars “If you are a Tangram fan then step right up and get your app!” – Appmodo
4.5 Million downloads! Check it out why millions are addicted to LetsTans – the biggest Tangram app ever.
* 200 hand-crafted puzzles, and counting
* Designed for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
* Guest Player: get your friends to play
* Need help? Use advanced hint system
* Time counter with pause option
* Reset All Puzzles option
* Game Center achievements and leaderboards
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* Optimized for iPhone 5
* 9.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
LetsTans Contour 3.5, regularly only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies), is Free for a limited time, and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Grabarchuk Puzzles is a family oriented puzzle group which actively creates, develops, and promotes new puzzles of different types and in various forms. For the past decades the Grabarchuk family works in the Puzzle World. The group creates various puzzles, implements their design and carefully tests them, brings them to the market, compiles and publishes its own puzzle creations in different books, magazines, newspapers, and on the Web, as well as produces interactive puzzles, solves hundreds of puzzles a year, makes puzzle researches and historical studies, and is involved into many other puzzle activities all over the World. Copyright (C) 2009-2013 Grabarchuk Puzzles. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases