Probably the official game for killing time – Kill Time Literally
Based in Hong Kong – Independent developer TOOB today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Kill Time Literally, its latest app for the iPhone and iPod touch.
Kill Time Literally – An original game title with addictive gaming experience, aiming to provide the top-of-the-mind choice to kill time on your mobile device: Crush, smash, slash every second that comes your way, the killing possibilities are endless. The rule is simple yet challenging. You are required to kill certain amount of time or specific seconds within one minute in order to advance to the next level. In the meantime, bubbles, UFOs, minus numbers and MAD mode will intensify your kill-time experience.
Another talking point of the app could easily be the “Real-time Day & Night system”, the game characters and environment would look different during different time of day, giving double pleasures to the player.
* Time-warp M.A.D. Mode – a tactic to kill your way out with mind-numbing slaughter, use it wisely and cruelly
* Every minute delivers a progressively harder mission
* Tons of killer rankings to challenge with your friends
* Over 20 world cities background themes
* Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements
Full Version Exclusive Features:
* Full 60 stages with more variety and difficulty
* Horizontal full-screen wacky digital clock – you can shake it for fun
* Bonus Leisure mode – kill time with endless pleasure
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 40 MB
* Optimized for iPhone5
Pricing and Availability:
Kill Time Literally costs $0.99 (USD) only and available today (18th April 2013) worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. A free trial version will also be available. Walter Wu, the independent developer of Kill Time Literally and co-founder of TOOB, is available for comment.
Based in Hong Kong, TOOB is a new game design company co-founded by Walter Wu and Gabriel Wong. Copyright (C) 2013 TOOB. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases